viernes, 6 de marzo de 2009

Historias de incesto Verdaderas

Cumming in a relative
The first relative/family member I came with was my mother. I came in her mouth the first time she sucked my cock. I continue to fuck her off and on to this day. INCEST IS THE FUCKING BEST!
Eyaculando en un familiar
La primera ves que me vine fue in mi mamá, me vine en su boca el primer día que me hizo el sexo oral, y hasta la fecha seguimos teniendo relaciones sexuales. El Incesto es lo mejor
Kisses, Kim
The first time my son came, it was in my mouth, and it wasn't long before he was cumming in my pussy, he has never pulled out of me
La primera ves que mi hijo se vino fue en mi boca y no tardo mucho en venirse dentro de mi y nunca me lo ha sacado (mientras eyecula)
Location: QLD Australia
I am forty years old now and have been having a sexual relationship with my father since i was twelve. At first he would always pull out just before his orgasm. After i turn sixteen and going out steady with my boyfriend ( now my husband ) he would climax inside me and still does today when he comes to visit I still enjoy our times together very much
Tengo cuarenta años de edad y he tenido relaciones sexuales con mi padre desde que tenia doce, al principio siempre me lo sacaba justo antes de venirse, después de cumplir diez y seis y permanecer con mi novio (ahora esposo) el (mi padre) eyacula dentro de mi y aun lo sigue haciendo cuando viene a visitarnos. Yo sigo desfrutando mucho cuando estamos junto
trailhog
cumming inside
The most intense orgasm i have ever had was when I came inside my daughter for the first time. I wanted to pull out, honest! I couldn't move for about 10 minutes after I had finished, the feeling was so incredible.

El orgasmo mas intenso que he tenido fue cuando me vine dentro de mi hija por primera ves, quise sacárselo pero honestamente no pude, no podía moverme después de10 minutos de haber terminado, la sensación fue increíble

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario